Sunshine Blogger Award:
Thank you so much roseinblack69 for nominating me for this award! You've been there reading The Belle Legacy since near the beginning and I appreciate the support and comments you've given me all the way through!
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
Notify the bloggers you included.
Keep the rules in your post.
1. What influenced you to write SimLit?
- Well I've played the Sims since TS2 and on the old website they had a stories section also. There was this one legacy that I kept up with religiously called The Bohemian Legacy and unfortunately they stopped writing right at the end and just kind of disappeared. That was the first time I actually contemplated writing SimLit, but since I was so young I decided against it. It wasn't until TS4 came out that I actually had a story that I wanted to get off the ground and run with. That's where The Belle Legacy comes into play!
2. A story you'd like to write in the future
- I really love doing legacies more than anything because I can see the genetics and how they're passed down, especially with the TS4 genetics system. Maybe one day I'll write a short story based on the spares of each Generation of The Belles.
3. What is your favorite character in your or stories written by others?
- My favorite character from my own stories is probably Harley, the Generation 5 heir, she had a tough road ahead of her but she's made it through relatively unscathed and I just have a very strong connection to her. Which I haven't had with a Sim since Sunny, the heir of Generation 2.
4. Do you plan your stories or you write them just watching your sims?
- Most of the time I plan my stories, like the major chapters. But any other chapters that are in between are usually made from seeing how my Sims interact with each other.
5. What is your favorite household of pre-mades?
- My favorite would definitely be the Monty's and the Capp's. Back during the TS2 time I actually played this family religiously and got them all the way to Generation 22!
6.What would you like to see in The Sims 4 game in the future?
- I know (at least I hope) we're getting Pets, Toddlers, and Seasons. So something new that I'd like to see come to the Sims 4 would be a Go to School Pack. I know there's a Mod for it but I think it would be really interesting to have the option to go to school with your Sims and there's like cliques, clubs, and different classes they have to take.
7. How long do you play The Sims?
- TO LONG.
8. If you would be teleported into the sims world where would you like to live?
- Probably Widenburg or Twikkii Island from TS2
9. If EA will decide to create The Sims 5 what will it be in your opinion?
- I think what they'll do is make a nice blend of realistic and cartoony visual. Because they've already done both in this series so why not mix them together?
10. Where do you gather the inspiration?
- Honestly? In the shower. That or I get inspiration from certain TV shows I'm watching at the time.
11. What is more important in your opinion - pictures or storyline in SimLit?
- In the beginning it use to be pictures, I would take so many of them it would take forever to upload it all on here, but now it's more of what I write. Sometimes I could only have three pictures but have at least two pages worth of text.
Nominees and Questions
I nominate (I only nominated 9 because I couldn't think of anymore!):
1. What was your first experience with SimLit?
2. What is your most favorite family you've played on the Sims? (could be pre-made, or one you made yourself)
3. Name one thing you've liked from every Sims games you've played. (TS1-TS4)
4. If you could bring a mechanic/feature over from another Sims game what would it be?
5. Why did you come up with your Forum name?
6. Is the current SimLit your working on your first ever one? Or have there been others you have given up/stopped playing because you got bored?
7. Has there been a Sim (or more than one) that you have/are extremely attached to?
8. What got you started on playing The Sims?
9. Which was your first ever Sims game you played? (Could be an actual Sims game or a spin off, ex. Bustin' Out)
10. What drives you to keep writing your stories?
11. Out of all the food in the Sims games, which one have you always wanted to try?